Looking for an oil pan

Dennis gpzeer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 19:57:06 PDT 2010

Thanks for all the advice on my oil pan problem.  Two salvage yards had one
for me - $75 each.  New was $113 so I ordered that one.  Sad thing is it
takes another $70 worth of gaskets, o-rings and banjo bolt washers to
complete the job.  Oh well - just waiting for the UPS man now.

Dennis P
Orem Utah USA
95 RED