Selling my 1996 GPZ 1100.

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue May 4 20:37:05 PDT 2010

Yeah They are. though like I said last year I'm not going to sell mine. At
least not this year. I intend to ride it yet. Right now I'm riding the new
toy (The FJR) almost exclusively, but I got out on the YZF600 yesterday, and
figure I'll take the GPZ out this weekend some time. The FJR has that new
thing happening for me now and I'm farkling it up pretty rapidly at this
point, though the end is definitely in sight. This weekend I'll be ordering
up some RAM mounts from Farklemasters.com and probably a dashboard shelf as
well.  The Zumo is a ways off yet. Probably another month, but I have to get
that too. That SHOULD do it for this bike then. That new windscreen I
installed  (National Cycles V Stream) works great and I did a 350 mile day
on it Saturday  with a  good portion in mid 80's to low 90's heat, and the
bike felt great! I put one of those Nelson-zrigg solar cell tank bags on it,
and it actually worked pretty darn good, charging up my MP3 player pretty
quickly.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com