First ride and new hobbies

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed May 12 13:01:29 PDT 2010

Michael,

Congrats on exercising your rights, I support your decision whole heartedly.

Just my .02, but it's pretty sad when you have to ask the police if
you can have a gun.  I guess I've been lucky to have grown up in the
west where these type of, in my opinion, illegal laws don't exist.  I
own 4 handguns and they will take them only when they pry them from my
cold dead hands.

On a GPZ note, the snow should melt off in time and it will warm up
for a really nice weekend, I think I hear the GPZ calling me for a
ride.  :-)  I'm sure the coyote outside my office this morning will be
happy as well, he didn't look very happy.

Charles S.
NRA Life Member

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 12:59 PM, blackbear at frontiernet.net