First ride and new hobbies

Thomas Hoy thoy at clearwire.net
Wed May 12 22:01:18 PDT 2010

ON the handguns:

They can have mine the same way, but they are going to need to bring a
reinforced rifle platoon to get 'em.  I'll start 800yards out with M1-A,
Take 'em with the 870 in close.  If I'm down to the '45 combat commander,
It's really too late, and I'm just going to try and take as many with me as
possible ;0