First ride and new hobbies

Paul Heim SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com
Fri May 14 20:02:15 PDT 2010

Them Chinese goat phartz is hell!  And actually, the equipment we make
reduces emissions of coal fired power plants, including NOx, SOx, mercury,
and ash particulate.  We have the technology to do away with the ash ponds,
too, removing bottom ash as a dry product for landfilling.  Unfortunately,
CO2 removal is not yet ready for prime time, but we have that too.  It's too
bad everyone believes we can actually tie global warming to CO2, since none
of the scientific models are accurate or scientificly proven.  Greenhouse
gas reduction is going to cost us all bigtime.  But you know what, we've all
been spoiled for too long and it's time we took our medicine.  (My tongue is
firmly planted in my cheek, cynical bastard that I am.)

Paul in Ohio