Looking at a new bike

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue May 25 17:32:25 PDT 2010

Thanks Jerry,

I remembered Don after I sent the e-mail back.  Not sure how I forgot,
but I've always had problems remembering names.  Numbers?  I can
remember those for years...  Something to do with being a beancounter I
guess.

I rode Don's ZZR a few years ago when he was here for a rally.  I liked
it, but it was a little too harsh of riding position for me, thus the
LSL setup on my GPZ.  I haven't heard from Don for a while, I hope he's
well and his wife is too.

Charles S.