Motorcyclist magazine for free

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri May 28 07:28:45 PDT 2010

The "free" always seems to stir my Scot ancestry but it looks like they've
black listed Canadians.
We've had a hot spell here in eastern Ontario about 2.5 months early.
Temperatures in the high 30sC (mid 90F) and water levels at mid August.  Too
hot to ride.
With the heat and low water levels may be a record year for forest fires.
In the processof selling off the herd.  73 Hodaka 100 "Dirt Squirt" went
last week and I have someone coming for the 1975 Honda 250XL this weekend. I
kind of hope the buyer restores the XL as it only has 2600 miles on it.  Its
still gt its original front tire (a new tire & tube goes with it.  I was
going to do it but Marilyn was against it.  Something about the cost over
runs on the Triumph rebuild akin to government estimations vs expenditures.
I had figured on the cost of the bike + $1500.00.  If I sell it I'll need
$5000.00 to recoup my expenses getting $0.00/hr for my work.  This is not a
paying proposition.

Jim