Still stalling after lay over, not brakes :(

Thomas Hoy thoy at clearwire.net
Mon May 31 16:47:07 PDT 2010

Yes... I cannot TELL you how aggravating it was switching to the zx900 from
my old Geep with that side-stand switch.  It took me like a minute to figure
out why the hell it wouldn't start (remember I hadn't owned a bike in 17
years before I picked up that old Geeper for $500.00). AAARRRGHHH!!!

Heheheh... Reflection... I have spent $1250.00 and gotten two perfectly
wonderful, working Kawasakis.