GPZList Digest, Vol 53, Issue 7

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Wed Apr 13 15:54:47 PDT 2011

Thanks guys.
Not sure if there are issues because the #3 oil mod done to some oil pans.
 Supposed to be some nice weather coming up - it's a PIA when you don't have a backup bike. I'll probably try some hi temp epoxy until I get hold of one.
The area that corroded is between the downpipes so I think the paint got sandbasted and then the salt went to work on the alum.
And yes I'm a cheap  bastid but up to now have seen no reason to go with a new bike..

pete.