Oil and gloves

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 19 10:27:41 PDT 2011

No, not combined.

I was using the Rotella synth from wally world, but the local one doesn't appear to be carrying it anymore.  Should I switch to the 15w-40 dino version, or is there another oil recommended by all (or most)?

Also,
My gloves, while still comfortable and durable overall, are really too much for 85+ degree days.  I'm sweating so bad it's hard to pull them off and on.
Is there a more breathable glove out there that anyone recommends?  Something that is like my Joe Rocket mesh jacket, perhaps?
I'd really like to get something that will protect my hands in the event of an accident, rather than succumb to the heat and use something unsafe (like mechanics gloves).

Thanks