Helloooooo

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 28 19:48:41 PST 2011

<<The Geeper is asleep for now, but I'm hoping to get out on my KX250
this weekend, weather and goddamn work permitting.  I've got to
replace the fork seals this winter and might do chain and sprockets
this winter. Trying to decide on a long trip next summer, the GPZ and
I deserve it.

Charles S.>>

Amazingly its still 60 degrees every day here in NY. I've been riding
something almost every day, whenever my bad back will allow it.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R