GPZList Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7

Randy noneofyourbusiness tuner_delorean at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 05:55:25 PST 2011

first, for connecting to tire valve, if interested? someone makes a 90 degree valve, looks like they would be the ticket, & I plan to install them on mine eventually when I need tires. again. I have already installed both valve stems due to leaks at the stems, I didnt even think about looking for a 90 degree, until after, I had replaced the second one, I had a tire shop do, the other one I replaced myself, both this year, but about 6 months apart, & I had a pain inflating to get tire to seal & I was thinking how much easier a angled stem would help, & looked them up & found them online.

at one time a fix a flat, or generic brand had a 90 degree valve, with the hose, not sure if anyone makes them presently or not,

for a side note, I plan to try a product I was reading about called "Ride On" it is a tire sealant you install on a new or used tire, & it will seal punctures supposedly, but only in middle of tire where most of riding is done, it will not help with side wall punctures. it also balances tire, & I will try with next tire.

I watched some videos on the computer, & it looks interesting enough for me to want to try it, & when tire is removed, it isnt the mess that mechanics hate, nothing like slime, in the video I saw it stayed all around inside of tire. they actually drilled holes & riding  with tire heated up, it sealed due to centrifugal force, & heat. looks neat enough. & lots of good reviews, & another board I sometimes go to had lots of good things to say about that product.

Randy