Ron Jordan

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Sat Apr 21 13:19:32 PDT 2012

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

Funny, this list is a constant companion since I've had the bike. I
would not want to miss any of you guys, even if traffic is low and we
all go along our lives. My thoughts are with his family.

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Paul Heim <pmheimjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is very sad.  I recall Ron's email welcoming me to the list.  He was
> most helpful and his sense of humor sharp.  He will be missed.
>
> Paul in Ohio

First Person - is it a game or reality? Order now:
https://www.createspace.com/3709749
Enter discount code GDCQQ328 for 10% friends & family discount!
Netzwerkmanagement mit OpenNMS: http://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/3194.html