Crank with difficult starting

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:49:42 PDT 2012

It must be a sign that with the archives and watching the messages, I
haven't had to ask a question for quite a while. Times up though!

The Geep has been getting harder to start when warm. Cranks strongly, but
will barely catch and fire (today was a question after stopping for
fuel...). Cold, it starts up with the first stab almost every time.

It doesn't SEEM to be loading up on fuel if I put it on prime, but I have
fuel in a fresh filter, so I don't think its the petcock. Runs like a top
started as well.

What says the assembled?
Don in GJ