Fork Brace

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Mar 25 17:24:15 PDT 2012

<<Made a world of difference traveling on our dirt road; the bike always
felt
incredibly nervous until I got to paved highway.  Even then, before I
installed the brace the cracked pavement and trammeling could easily
through me.  Now, everything feels solid and connected.  Best money I ever
spent on this bike!

Drew>>

I only did a couple of curves so far with it, but it seemed more solid and
planted.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R