Don't rely on your flourescent yellow gear ! Rely on your head!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 22 09:05:53 PDT 2012

<<Obviously the constant exercise of power on the road blunted this cop's
basic motorcyclist survival instincts.
What a dumb decision!
Let's all try to get his contact info so we can send him a copy of "Help!
They're all out to get me!"
It would be the most useful reading for him in his convalescence.
Randy>>

Seriously Randy, that was one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen. who
knows if he even made it? I cringed when I saw him get hit. That was
downright nasty.

Ralph L..Angelo, Jr.
Author/Writer
Redemption of the Sorcerer, The Crystalon Saga, Book One.
Help! They're all out to get me! The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the
Everyday World.