Clutches and oil.

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Mon Apr 29 18:20:23 PDT 2013

What you need to look for is the JASO-MA rating on the oil..

http://www.oilspecifications.org/articles/JASO_MA_JASO_MB.php

As recently as ~2011, Shell added the JASO-MA rating** to their 15W-40
Rotella-T and 5W-40 T6 oils.  If you look at motorcycle specific oils
(except for HD oil) you'll also see this rating.

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net
Lazarus Cycleworks, LLC