Happy New Year!

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Tue Dec 31 13:40:27 PST 2013

<<No trips planned but my wife and I just decided to sell both of our bikes
and get a C14 Connie. She hasn't ridden her Honda Shadow 750 ACE in a couple
of years and I really haven't liked my Suzuki Intruder 1500 since I got it
about 4 years ago. Selling my GPz was a huge mistake, hopefully we'll love
the Connie and do some trips on it. >>

Dave I have a friend who is selling a C14 (2012, Burgundy) He's gong back to
a wing. The bike is showroom condition with some added stuff (Top case,
Corbin seat etc.) He wants under $10,000 for it. He has about 5K miles on
it. If you want more information let me know and I'll pass it along to him.
The guy is a good friend and seriously meticulous with his bikes. The bike
is pristine.

Ralph L. Angelo, Jr.
Author of cool stuff.
http://RLAngeloJr.com