IMG-20130603-00211.jpg

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Jun 3 19:13:24 PDT 2013

Timothy,

Your bike looks great.  You're definitely ready for a trip!  I've been
blessed to have ridden a lot of the US and western Canada.  I made it to
Alaska from Denver last year (Okay, I trailered to Helena, MT, so sue me,
LOL!) and my goal next summer is Prudhoe Bay and the Arctic circle.  With
the luggage space you have, you can go just about anywhere.

I've got the European OEM mounts with both 21 and 36 liter bags and a 36L
Ventura pack system.  I plenty of room going to Alaska and really over
packed.

Charles S.