Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen

Cdriscol2001 cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 15:19:20 PDT 2013

Jim
My VStrom hasn't a winglet on the shield, I installed the Zero Gravity low sport shield for the sex appeal. Hasn't worked on the VStrom, yet though.
Montana has a speed limit since the 1990's 75 mph, but we don't have many
Cops on patrol...big state, low budgets...
The cops in town frown on wheelies, don't ask why I know that.
Chuck

Sent from my iPhone