First Ride of the season

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon May 13 08:55:41 PDT 2013

Alan,

I'm 5'8 and running a stock height windscreen.  The wind hits me right
below the chin and my head is in clear air.  I'm guessing if it's hitting
your chin, it's bouncing your head around and that will definitely make you
tired.  I like to ride 400+ mile days when I go on trips, and have the
Corbin seat, LSL bar conversion kit and ZRX-1200 handle bars and this setup
works for me (up two inches and back about 2 1/2 inches).  If you're
running stock bars, you might try the GenMars or something similar to raise
your head up slightly.  YMMV of course.

Charles S.