ABS GPZ

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Fri Oct 18 00:23:36 PDT 2013

On 10/17/2013 05:20 PM, Timothy Linke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently dumped my 95 GPZ and it will most likely be totaled, I'm looking
> at an ABS one to replace it with. Any opinions/experience/thoughts on the
> ABS model?

I've had the ABS model since new in 1997 and the system does work. I
test it regularly and it's quite possible it's saved my butt on a few
occasions. It's a little more maintenance work when changing the brake
fluid and tyres, but it's really negligible. It also adds a few kilos to
the bike and reduces the storage space under the seat, but those are
also minor issues imho. I'd get the ABS model again.

/ Richie