Petcock options

Tom Wheeler the74impala at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 18:48:31 PDT 2013

I took out the petcock with plans to rebuild it since it has never been out since I have had it since ~2003, so I thought I was on borrowed time.
I ordered from ebay, then bikebandit.  They both sent a kit that was too small and didn't include the seals that sandwich the block for the diaphram.
Any part numbers would be great, or how to convert to the mechanical type would be appreciated.
Also, with the fine mesh screen on the petcock, am I really catching more with the filter I added on?  Seems like I never see anything in the one I put on, and it has a coarser media than the in tank one.
I have the carbs back on and have had it running a couple minutes, first time in nearly 3 years.  I want to get it on the road before the snow flys.
I also bought a TecMate TS-111 CarbMate Synchronizer.  Any tips?
Thanks,
Tom
The Northwoods of Wisconsin