Anybody got a spare front end?

Philip Hamm via GPZList gpzlist at micapeak.com
Fri Aug 1 16:45:18 PDT 2014

I need triple tree and forks.

I got an estimate on my hit and run and it’s over $4k.

I’m in northern VA - the tires on this bike have less than 300 miles on them - Michelin Pilot Road 2 rear, 3 front.  I’d LOVE for someone on the list to come swap wheels before it gets hauled off for scrap.  Sprocket is good.

I also have a crapload of parts - Corbin seat, header to left side exhaust, OEM saddlebags (scratched up) with mounts.  Stay tuned.

If someone here has an extra front end and can sell it to me for cheap I may keep it.

-Phil

Sent from Windows Mail