safety hint--learn from experience or better still someone else's experience

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Fri Aug 8 13:09:32 PDT 2014

I took three sets of gloves to Alaska, a thin set for Montana to Banff, a
medium set for most of the trip, and a heavy set for some of the cooler
climates.  Definitely made the right choice to being all three.  Almost
lost two of them after I set them on the back of the ex's car and forgot
about them.

Michael Jackson rode motorcycles??  JKA!  LOL!

Charles S.