was--safety hint-now gloves

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Aug 8 14:48:57 PDT 2014

I don't always check whats in my tail trunk but when I did in
Penetanguishene to clear it out to get some beer, after the shoe lace
tip over incident-- I did find extra gloves.
I'd wanted to ride down wearing a pair of elk skin gloves that Steve
Northrop gave me.  I know I have them but couldn't find them.  I wore
a pair of leather work gloves with long gauntlets.  But in the tail
trunk I found, snow mobiles gloves, snow mobile mitts, a pair of
nuclear proof rain gloves (these have a half curled hand set so your
hands look like Dr No in the 1st James Bond flic).  Then there was a
small roll of disposable cow checking gloves. These are light weight
plastic gloves that go up to your arm pit.  They are used for doing
vagina inspections on female cattle beasts (cows). Cows can grab you
real good with their vagina's (grade 11 agriculture class).  I wish I
had remembered these 3 weeks ago when my grandson was here with his
right arm in a cast.  A cow checher and some duct (duck) tape and he
could have enjoyed the river a lot more.

Jim