Stock exhaust system offered

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at gmavt.net
Sat Aug 23 05:15:37 PDT 2014

Greetings!

We're packing up the house and moving to a smaller place for a while.  The
full, stock exhaust system for the '96 GPZ takes up a lot of shelf space
that I'll no longer have.  It has less that 500 miles on it.  Would love to
see this go to a new home.  Make an offer if you want it, but I'd be just
as happy to see you make a contribution to Micapeak.com instead.

This system is really too big, bulky and heavy to ship, but I'd be willing
to try if you're willing to cover the shipping costs.  Alternately, I could
meet you anywhere within 150 miles (or so) of area code 05443 (west central
VT) and make the exchange.

Drew in VT