Koni Shock for Sale

Rickard Olsson richie at webhackande.se
Mon Jun 9 23:59:16 PDT 2014

Damn, $100 is a steal. I can't pass it up, I'd regret it for the rest of
my life and I need to stop waiting for that Öhlins shock to show up on
eBay because let me tell you, those things are rarer than unicorns. :-)

I can pay for international shipping (USPS, FedEx, UPS or DHL) or if you
want to ship it to my JetCarrier address in NJ, your call.

/ Richie