My pipe exploded..

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Jun 16 08:13:52 PDT 2014

Alan,

I've had three pipes on my GPZ, a Vance & Hines, a Micron, and now a
Muzzy.  The Micron was by far the quietest until it was "modified" by a
Harlley Electra Glide.  I think many pipes come with different
baffles/canisters that can be changed depending on one's personal taste and
performance needs.  I wonder if your Micron had the performance canister on
it to be that loud?  I thought my Micron was the best built of the three
and had the best torque curve of the three.  That's a bummer about yours
though.  If you get a chance, post a picture.

Charles S.