Hit and run in parking log

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:37:27 PDT 2014

I am so incredibly pissed right now.  Somebody hit and run my bike in the parking lot at work.  They knocked it over and picked it up and put it back on its kickstand.  Front cowl cracked, right front side cover scratched badly, mirror and turn signal scratched bad, forks out of true (who knows if there’s any damage - won’t know till the shop gets it), throttlemeister end weight scratched, saddlebags scratched badly.  There’s white paint on the right bag where they hit me.  I’ll be looking for the white car with red paint on their right front fender.

*pissed*  the bike was in great shape and was worth far more than the blue book is going to say.  Best case scenario I’m going to end up with a scratched and cracked bike with a salvage title.

And the effer didn’t even leave a note.  Hope I can find what car it was so I can follow up with the police report.

I’ve been parking downtown in DC since 1997.  I’ve been working at this quiet suburban office for about 3 months.

-Phil Hamm