FS: Givi compatible saddlebag mounts for GPz-1100

Philip Hamm philbike20 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 17:54:15 PDT 2014

I have a set of Givi compatible saddlebag mounts that I never used.  I’ll sell them for $100 including shipping in the Continental USA.  More for outside the US depending on the charge.  They’re from Germany and the instructions are in German; I can’t help with mounting.  They look like the PL mounts on this page: http://www.givi.ca/en/mounting.php.  There’s no top case mount.

They will not work with the standard GPZ turn signals you’ll have to come up with a solution for that, I’m sure there are plenty of aftermarket solutions for clever GPZ Listers.

Email me at philbike20 at hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks,

Philip Hamm

Sent from Windows Mail