set of carbs for sale?

LeBlanc, DanielJ Daniel.LeBlanc at bellaliant.ca
Mon Jul 13 04:46:43 PDT 2015

Hi Drew.

I expect that you will want to fix the problem permanently at some point, but as a temporary measure you could install a manual fuel shut-off and turn it off just as you are arriving at your destination.  Allow the bike to idle for a few minutes until the carb float bowls have emptied.

Daniel J. LeBlanc