Barry lives! And is for sale

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at gmavt.net
Wed Jul 15 06:35:22 PDT 2015

The guys at Roadside Motorsports here in VT finally used the
polish-the-seat trick to get my carbs working smoothly again.  New needles,
plugs, and some other things and Barry is running like a champ.  The final
bill was ugly, but the guys at Roadside cut me a big break - and that’s why
I love ‘em.

Aaaaand now that the GPz is running better than ever, I want to sell it.  I
realize the market for these is pretty small, but if you know anyone who
want a ’96 with just over 12k on the odometer (a baby, I know), a
trick/custom flat blue paint job, full Muzzy exhaust (also comes with the
complete and heavy stock system), factory saddle bags, manual, extra
windscreen and more - send them my way.  Honestly not sure what to ask for
it yet, and need to get some current pix up on the InterWeb.  We’re moving
to a new house in 10 days, so this listing is a lower priority at the
moment.

*sigh*  I just brought the bike home, and had a huge smile on my face the
whole way.  Damn, but I LOVE this bike.  I’m just tired of dealing with
carb issues every few years.  Fuel injection, here I come.

Drew in VT