After only 12 years...

Don Wilcox leanintree at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:14:14 PDT 2015

I love my wife... Friday I was dicking off late in the day at work and saw
something pretty on Craigslist. Just for giggles I emailed it to the wife.
She answers back to see I we are going to buy a new bike...  I'll spare the
collective my shock, but the upshot is in the attached pics.

Bone stock 2002 ZRX1200R,  in the proper green. Ok, not bone stock. It has
a 2 tooth down rear sprocket. 2nd owner with 22000 miles. I've wanted one
since before I got the GPZ 12 short years ago. A substantial number of my
riding buddies had Rex's and I usedmthe ZRX owners site as a tech resource
due to the similarity with the Geep.  (I always referred to it as the
great-uncle of ZRX)

I'm shocked because not only is it something I've wanted,  I found an
excellent example and the Mrs. realized that I've fallen out of love with
the GPZ and encouraged me to move on ...

So,  anyone interested in a marginal example of a faster faded red 95 GPZ
with  75000+ miles?  ;-)  I plan to de-mothball and shine it up as much as
possible to take advantage of beautiful Colorado springtime pricing and
hopefully recoup as much as possible of the Rex's price. Titanium exhaust,
braided brake lines are positives,  hopefully the needing-recovered Corbin
seat and ugly-assed touring windshield aren't negatives...

Don in Longmont