After only 12 years...

masonjs at nrtco.net masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Mar 22 08:23:23 PDT 2015

You've got lots of room, you can even walk around all of them.  Get
that HD out of there and you've got room for 3 more bikes.
I've only got one in my garage but with all the other marine ,crap,
building material and summer toys I can only see the tail light and
part of the rear tire.  Its -19C (-2 F) here this morning.  So what
ever crawled into the back of the garage and died while I was in FLA
has ceased to stink.

Jim in 3' ( a meter) of snow in Westmeath ON