Question regarding Givi Hard Luggage

Karl R. Lesch krlesch at msn.com
Wed Jan 27 18:38:06 PST 2016

Thanks for all of the responses - I really appreciate our community and the
help you all provide!

The set I am referring to is eBay item number: 262061030886
(http://www.ebay.com/itm/262061030886?item=262061030886&viewitem=&vxp=mtr).

I can't tell from the photos if there are integrated turn signals on the
saddlebags - so I sent the seller a question.

The price is high (plus shipping), but since I wouldn't be able to get these
anywhere else (along with the mounting brackets), it is what it is.

I'll let you all know what I find out from the seller.

On a different note - what tires are you all running on your GPz's these
days?  I have Pirelli Diablo's on currently, but they need to be replaced.

I'm looking at Conti Road Attack 2's, Michelin Pilot Road 4 GT's and Pirelli
Angel GT's.