turn signal Q

Drew Blanchard drewblanchard at gmavt.net
Mon Jun 6 12:58:36 PDT 2016

Bike Bandit has the rubber pieces in stock, so I ordered 2 with rush
shipping, since the auction ends tomorrow night (coincidentally, that’s
also my birthday - but I doubt my wife will surprise me with keys to the
Monster 1200 S I’ve been drooling over).

I’m surprised there’s nothing more holding the blinkers in place, but this
is an easy fix.

Thanks for verifying what I was seeing.

Drew in VT