Time for new tires

LeBlanc, DanielJ Daniel.LeBlanc at bellaliant.ca
Thu Jun 23 12:51:44 PDT 2016

Hi All.

When I first purchased my GPZ, it came with a 180/55zr17 tire on it.  It wasn't until I replaced it that I realized the difference in handling.  The 180/55zr17 causes the following:

- lower ride height in the rear (yes you will notice)
- the bike is slower to turn in - that is, it wants to go straight.  To lean the bike over, you have to apply much more pressure on the bars than you do with a 170/60zr17 tire.

The second of these is the real kicker.  I recommend running the proper size.

Thanks.

Daniel J. LeBlanc
95 Red GPZ 1100