Time for new tires

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:41:07 PDT 2016

I put PR4's on last year but haven't logged enough miles to render a sound opinion.

As a side note, my bike had a 160/60 rear when I bought it. It cornered more easily and had the equivalent effect on my gearing of going down one tooth on the front, as indicated by the sprockulator...

Sent from my iPhone