GPZList Digest, Vol 124, Issue 1

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Jun 15 19:09:09 PDT 2017

Karl,

I just got your phone message tonight, guess I don't check my voicemail
much.

I'm with Bill and others, have him finish the tune up and go ride it for
the summer and don't worry about it for now. Over the summer and fall, keep
an eye out for someone parting out an engine, there always seems to be one
on eBay if you are patient.  Once summer riding is over and you've found a
set of cams, get them installed over the winter so it's ready for next
summer.

Charles S.
95 GPZ1100
13 F800GT