11-11-11

Karl Lesch KRLESCH at msn.com
Sun Nov 12 14:06:52 PST 2017

Hi everyone-

I still have my GPz, and she is running better than ever.
I have looked at replacing her several times, but for the kind of riding that I do, the GPz wins every time (ok - the fact that she has been paid off for many, many years is a large factor).
I made some modifications this summer that were long overdue (steel brake lines/clutch line, fork springs & emulators), along with a camshaft replacement due to pitting.
Had the bike basically torn down to the frame.  Once put back together, it was like a brand new bike :)
I only made it to one "Fandango in Durango" (2004) - any chance there could be one more in the future?

Karl Lesch
95 GPz-1100