Who's left? GPZList Digest, Vol 129, Issue 2

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Thu Apr 26 13:28:28 PDT 2018

Rick,

I remember you, it's good to hear you are still in the list and still own
your GPZ.  Since I made the decision to keep mine I'm looking forward to
getting it out and having some fun this summer.  No long trips planned, but
lots of fun short ones, likely including a trip down to Durango and to
Silverton for some scenic riding and a visit with my old roommate.  Also
taking it to Sturgis in August for the first time since 1997.

Good luck on getting it back on the road, let us know how it goes.

Charles S.