GPz on the road again

Paul Heim pmheimjr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:30:00 PDT 2018

Last weekend I installed the replacement ignition coils, put in a new battery, and topped up the oil. It’s been two years since I’ve had it registered. I took it to the courthouse and got my tag, and it ran like crap, still. I was thinking too hard when I thought the a coil was going bad. I put in a new set of plugs and all is well! Still a bit of lean stumble at 4700 rpm, but not bad. I had to control myself on my spin this evening, risking a speed award several times. I don’t know if I could ever sell this bike...

Paul in Alabama

Sent from my iPhone