Spring Maintenance

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 23:31:31 PDT 2018

Looking out on -8 deg. C at 7:15 in the morning, I'm in no hurry to get
the maintenance finished. Not much is left though, I only need to get
the side covers back on and flush the carbs. Then she should be ready to
fire up and taken for the first ride this year. I have replaced one
front fork seal, put on new front brake discs and pads and overhauled
the rear brake cylinder. Oil and air filter was done in the autumn,
valve adjustment last spring.

March has been exceptionally cold this year and we had a little snow
just yeaterday. Night temperatures are forecasted below zero at least
until Thursday and the roads are still covered with salt. But the days
are getting longer and brighter and impatience is biting me every day.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark