2019 Maintenance and Riding

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Sun Jan 13 22:41:26 PST 2019

I still have mine. It runs good. I need a shift shaft seal, also. I think the carbs need to be cleaned, too. Otherwise it’s still great. I keep looking at a new Ninja 1000 on my showroom floor, but I really can’t justify buying it, especially with the crappy money I make working at this dealership. Hopefully that all will change soon. I wouldn’t mind getting that Ninja 1000, especially now that I’ve broken 100,000 miles on the YZF600. I promised myself when I broke 100K I’d buy a new bike, but I don’t really see it happening this year. If I sell my two Kawai’s I might do it, but I’m not sure I want to go that route. Time will tell.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr
RLAngeloJr.com