GPZList Digest, Vol 137, Issue 2

Ped gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:41:12 PST 2019

Hello Jeff,

Thanks a bunch for a very valuable input! I never did pay much attention
to the coolant, other than to check the coolant level, because it always
appeared to have the right colour and didn't seem to be clogged with
deposits. I have changed it a few times to ensure that it wouldn't
freeze in the winter, but I've never actually flushed the system with
citric acid flush. This action is now on the maintenance list and I have
looked around to see what flush products are available here. Thanks
again! :)

140.000 miles - wow!

Ped