[BaseCamp] Breaking up a route

Tim Bowman tk.bowman at comcast.net
Tue Apr 14 12:16:29 PDT 2015

I just went into BC and used one of my recent routes to refresh my memory
about routing and timing of waypoints.

To use this feature, one needs to set up at a minimum the Beginning waypoint
with a departure time.  The remaining waypoints will then have an arrival
time computed based upon your BC preferences and it's knowledge of roadway
speeds.  If you want to add layover times to a given Waypoint, BC will then
recalculate the subsequent Waypoints' arrival times.

If you click on a Waypoint in your route on the map, it will display the
arrival and departure times.  But as I described above, it's far easier for
me to evaluate my route with the list of waypoints and the arrival/departure
times listed.

HTH,

Tim