[BaseCamp] GEP to BC -- waypoints

Maura moteramaura at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:43:38 PDT 2015

Google earth files are kml or kmz. Save them as files in GE, put on your
desktop or wherever,  then import in BC as Steve said.

Trivia: original program was called 'keyhole earth viewer' before it was
acquired by Google .  KML means keyhole markup language.

Maura
In
Vancouver, Canada
You saved them as .klm files.

Just open the List in BC where you want them to appear, and use the
"Import" command to bring them in.

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 7:17 PM, saddle sore <ironbutter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I must be getting older than I care to admit, and getting there faster
than
> I desire.  I know I've done this in the past but can't find any 'cliff
> notes' that jog my memory.  So, here's my situation and question:   While
> in Google Earth Pro,  I just saved a number of waypoints in My Places.
> They are all listed in one folder and all are pinned on the GEP map.  How
> do I get them all into BaseCamp as waypoints?  (No routes yet, just
> points).  I'm pretty sure I've accomplished this in the past but just
can't
> remember.
>
> Thanks for your help (and patience)
> Joe Y
> western PA
>
> To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this list, click
----->

Steve Bracken