[BaseCamp] Thank you for the webinar

Robert L. Altic Jr. robertaltic at verizon.net
Sun Feb 1 06:32:51 PST 2015

Jerry, Tim and Maura,
Generally a lurker and admirer of the LD folks, I did my first 1000SS
back in the 90's and many, many since.  I loved the old Garmin mapping
software, but see the value of Basecamp.  I have been struggling to
integrate it into my trip planning workflow, and will use it more after
all I learned from the webinar.  If they would only fix the search
function.  I can never find what I am looking for!!  Again, thanks, I
will be able to apply almost everything to my workflow and really
appreciate your time and efforts at putting this on.  Best to everyone...Bob

--
Bob Altic
K Whiner #44