[BaseCamp] google earth pro

Carroll carrollwalker at cox.net
Sun Feb 1 09:14:52 PST 2015

OK,  I got Google Earth Pro installed on two computers using one email
address and one Lic Key.  After uninstalling Google Earth,  I tried to
install GE Pro but it reinstalled Goode Earth.......WTFH?  Whatever I did,
it didn't work so I uninstalled Google Earth again and went back thru the
steps I think I tried the first time.  This time it ask me for my username
and Lic Key which I gave them.  The download completed and everything works
as it should.........don't ask me what I did,  it seems like there must be
four or five ways to install GEPro,  very confusing!

Carroll